Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03425 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,789 (139,823 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)