Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03292 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,058 (153,672 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)