Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03240 USD / TWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,802 (117,329 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)