Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,308 (₩8,211,292) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (44 minutes ago)