Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,326 (₩6,310,639) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)