Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00889 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,637 (¥521,662) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)