Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,022 (¥678,758) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)