Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,420 (¥602,497) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)