Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,952 (¥873,531) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)