Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $845 (Rp 12,343,711) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)