Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14496 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $630 (元4,348) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)