Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,239 (C$11,978) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)