Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,989 (C$10,579) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 2 hours ago)