Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,239 (﷼ 52,163,755) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (28 minutes ago)