Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,146 (﷼ 41,897,215) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (22 minutes ago)