Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 79% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,339 (﷼ 43,412,415) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)