Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,878 (1,620,686 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)