Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14843 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $813 (元5,474) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)