Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14527 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $527 (元3,624) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)