Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $657 (元4,523) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)