Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,971 (9,543,199 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)