Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00065 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,786 (8,926,800 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)