Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 USD / MMK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,425 (8,685,946 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)