Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $580 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $537 (902 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)