Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $645 (元4,441) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)