Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15096 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $790 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $702 (元4,652) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)