Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15941 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $940 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $900 (元5,646) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)