Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14533 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $533 (元3,670) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)