Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14582 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,805 (元12,381) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)