Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14616 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,604 (元24,660) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)