Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15791 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,901 (元12,040) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)