Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,331 (€3,868) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)