Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,182 (4,038,731 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)