Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,455 (3,711,395 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (44 minutes ago)