Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,338 (元22,975) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)