Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14781 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $801 (元5,421) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)