Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,327 (元22,902) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)