Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14616 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,250 (元22,238) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (30 minutes ago)