Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26482 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,022 (11,411 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)