Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23745 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,110 (13,098 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)