Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27150 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,439 (8,983 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)