Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,832 (₩3,017,844) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)