Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,809 (₩3,112,479) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)