Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,412 (AU$7,208) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)