Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,531 (AU$7,775) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)