Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,667 (€4,341) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)