Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28972 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,458 (5,034 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)