Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,152 (C$5,510) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)