Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.764 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,539 (C$4,632) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)