Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,038 (C$3,926) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)