Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08308 USD / NAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,308 (51,854 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)