Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07032 USD / NAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,398 (48,319 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)