Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07740 USD / NAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,178 (53,980 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)