Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08051 USD / NAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,522 (43,747 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)