Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.565 USD / ANG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 59% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,963 (ƒ 8,786) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)