Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 USD / ANG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,682 (ƒ 8,379) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)