Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 USD / ANG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 65% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,182 (ƒ 11,006) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)