Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,153 (€3,856) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)