Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,666 (€7,653) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)