Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,463 (€6,398) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)