Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,481 (NZ$6,066) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (37 minutes ago)