Cost of living in Wels, Austria vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,566 (€3,125) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)