Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,249 (€2,817) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)