Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,219 (€2,766) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)