Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,152 (NZ$10,785) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)