Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.679 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,974 (NZ$11,748) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)