Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08049 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $589 (R 7,315) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (20 minutes ago)