Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14540 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,619 (元11,133) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)