Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15682 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,798 (元11,467) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)