Cost of living in Weifang, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14752 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,595 (10,815元) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)