Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15096 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,916 (元12,694) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)