Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,541 in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $13,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)