Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,997 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,654 in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $13,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)