Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29239 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,339 (11,419 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)