Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01378 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $770 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $616 (₨44,738) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)