Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07205 USD / NAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,512 (20,993 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)