Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27377 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,002 (3,658 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨270 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)