Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $530 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $402 (7,225 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)