Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $470 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $354 (6,348 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (35 minutes ago)