Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05560 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $460 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $348 (6,268 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)