Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02125 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $180 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $118 (5,542 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 3 hours ago)