Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $839 (19,088,416 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)