Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,060 (24,057,336 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)