Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30186 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,198 (R$ 3,970) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)