Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,815 (€1,559) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)