Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,820 (€3,418) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)