Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,026 (€1,750) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)