Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,193 (€1,876) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Turin costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (30 minutes ago)