Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01524 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $884 (руб 58,005) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)