Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00960 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $680 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $659 (68,660 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (32 minutes ago)