Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $708 (79,231 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $670 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)