Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01685 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,255 (руб 193,216) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)