Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01514 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,089 (руб 137,984) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (1 minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)