Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01732 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,475 (руб 142,935) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (40 minutes ago)