Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01496 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,158 (руб 144,221) in Vladimir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)