Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01765 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,016 (руб 170,857) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)